- This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Shell Foundation or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
- This website also contains trademarks, including the mark “Shell Foundation” and the Shell emblem. All trademarks included on this website belong to Shell Foundation or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this website.
- access any part of the website;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not (without our express written consent)
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Shell Foundation may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- Shell Foundation may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- Shell Foundation may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Shell Foundation reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Shell Foundation is an independent charitable foundation which was established in 2000 and is funded by Royal Dutch Shell plc*. The views and opinions set out in this paper are those of Shell Foundation and not of any other person including Royal Dutch Shell plc.
* The companies in which Royal Dutch Shell plc directly or indirectly own investments are separate and distinct entities. But in this website the collective expression ‘Shell’ is used for convenience in contexts where reference is made to the companies of Royal Dutch Shell plc. Those expressions are also used where no useful purpose is served by identifying a particular company or companies.